compensation: Competitive salary based on skill employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you a recent college graduate, or someone looking for a change in career? Do you enjoy working with people? Are you ambitious, detail oriented, and want to have a diverse workload? Angela L. Eyster CPA, LLC may just be the place for you then. Established in 1997, this firm has been a small but growing local firm serving clients in the York area offering a variety of services which include bookkeeping, payroll and payroll tax processing, and tax planning & preparation.
We are seeking someone who is looking to grow and build themselves up along with the company that enjoy a family- oriented work environment. In this role you must be flexible and have a desire to learn to be able to assist clients with the services we offer to them. If required, training or other assistance is always available to help you grow.
• Prepare accounting related entries to required registers, journals, and logs
• Perform monthly bank reconciliations
• Income tax preparation and planning
• Run client payroll and payroll tax preparation
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, or equivalent experience
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
• Strong ability with oral and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Understanding of financial reports
• Willing to establish and maintain relationships with clients
• Willingness to work overtime during tax season
• Competitive salary based on skill
• Two weeks paid time off each year, ten paid holiday days
• Health benefits paid
• SIMPLE retirement plan
Please email your resume for consideration. Call-backs for interviews will begin June 10th.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers