🐾CHEWY!🐾 Stop inTODAY for an ON the SPOT interview!🐾 (Mechanicsburg, Pa)
40 Dauphin Drive
compensation: Up to $16/hr employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Chewy is hiring for FULL-TIME positions for our essential industry! No appointment necessary – walk in interviews!
CHEWY is hiring for FULL-TIME, PERMANENT positions and offering PAY RATES UP TO $16/hr!
• You could earn up to $16.00 per hour, depending on shift/role!
• IMMEDIATE start dates available for day and night shifts!
• Full-time shifts available!
• On the Spot Offers!
• PLUS excellent benefits that start on the 1st of the month after you start!
Chewy Fulfillment Center: Recruiting Office
40 Dauphin Drive
Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
Monday, January 11 through Friday, January 15th| 9:00am - 4:00pm
Chewy: Harrisburg Recruiting Office
3950 Tecport Drive, Ste 140
Harrisburg, PA 17111
Monday, January 11th through Friday, January 15th | 9:00am - 4:00pm
Chewy is hiring Warehouse Workers, Material Handlers, and Fulfillment Specialists for our fulfillment center in Mechanicsburg, PA with wages up to $16/hr with opportunity for increases at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, and 48 months!!! We also offer competitive benefits, climate-controlled warehouse, leadership development programs with rapid career growth potential, Team Member incentives, and full-time opportunities.
What you'll do:
• Fulfillment Specialists perform a wide range of warehouse functions.
• Duties include everything from making boxes to loading those boxes in trailers, and everything in between within the warehouse.
• We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and great care in every order we fill for our customers
What You'll Need:
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Preferred experience driving a stand-up Forklift; Reach Truck, Order Picker/Cherry Picker; no experience required – internal training offered
• Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
• Must be able to stand and /or walk for up to 10-12 hours daily with or without reasonable accommodation, each shift has two 30-minute breaks
• Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial Vehicles) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
• Preferred experience in Inbound receiving, loading/unloading material, putaway, or labeling within a warehouse environment
• Flexibility for opportunities when overtime is required
Chewy is closely monitoring the outbreak of a respiratory illness caused by the Coronavirus. Team members, vendors and visitors at all Chewy sites are required to wear face masks in all common areas, including break/lunchrooms, hallways, restrooms, reception areas, conference rooms, etc. Except in the case of previously approved medical or other accommodations, team members, vendors and other visitors must always wear masks or cloth coverings over their nose and mouth while at work in a company facility.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact Chewy HR department.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers