QR Code Link to This Post
I can install wood, chain-link, metal, or vinyl fence, or a floating deck (not attached to house).
I can plan and build to suit.
I can provide a general drawing of your fence for submission to borough (if required) for building permit (I can provide sample)
I can custom build gates (wood)
You pay for materials (nails, wood screws, gate components, lumber, cement, etc.). I will provide a list of materials after meeting with you and site visit.
Fence: My labor cost: $8 per ft. Repair or install. If just holes, $20 per hole for 4’ fence. $30 per hole for 6’ fence.
Deck: $8 per sq ft.
1. Home Depot or Lowes – all materials
2. Have additionally supplier for aluminum and vinyl fencing; custom gates, rails, composite boarding.
1. If you are outside the York, PA area, an additional charge for mileage is applied (IRS mileage rate FY20 - $0.57 per mile)
2. If there are rocks, there will be a rental fee for use of Jack hammer. I will provide you the receipt for compensation.
3. If there is disposal (old fence, deck, etc) required, you must pay for York incinerator fee (typically, $56 per ton; Ill provide a receipt for compensation) and delivery fee of $50.
Cost of job - material and my labor
Material from Home Depot or Lowes. I can get a 10% discount.
Delivery of material – Home Depot or Lowes can deliver, typically $75. I can deliver as well - $50.
I AM NOT A CONTRACTOR
Payment is required each day. Cash or check. This must be agreed upon prior to yours/mine commitment. Payment will be divided by number of days to complete the job. The last payment will be held till job is complete. Any additional material required must be bought by you and/or by me with payment same day.
If interested, reply to email and I will provide you my contact info. I am not a contractor. Call/text.
I guarantee my work.