QR Code Link to This Post
Imagine the satisfaction of using your nursing skills at a facility that allows you to build strong relationships with both your patients and colleagues. How good would it feel to become an expert in your patients’ care because you spend time with them every day and understand their needs.
Spiritrust Lutheran is looking for Full Time and Part Time Resident Care Supervisors and Registered Nurses to join their team at The Village at Utz Terrace in Hanover, PA.
Some of the benefits of this career:
- Above average compensation + Sign-On Bonus ($5,000 for day shift and $6,000 for Evening/Night shift)
- Excellent benefits plan – Including medical, dental, 403b retirement plan with above average match (dollar for dollar match on first 2% and 50% match on next 4%), PTO (even part time employees get paid days off).
- Real, achievable advancement opportunities – Spiritrust Lutheran owns six senior living facilities, allowing you room to grow from within the organization.
- Flexible schedule – Full time evening, night, and PRN shifts are available.
- Stability – Work for a stable, well-established 100-million-dollar nonprofit organization
Why nurses love working for Spiritrust Lutheran:
- Impact and work environment – Feel good about your work and know that it is appreciated by the clients and their families. This is a positive environment where people love what they do and stay here for the long term.
- Supportive leadership – Spiritrust hires enough staff to ensure that nurses have ample time to spend with every resident. It is a less stressful nursing experience.
- Build relationships with patients – This setting allows nurses to see the same residents daily. Develop a strong bond with your patients and become an expert in their care.
- Comprehensive orientation process – Initial training is tailored to your needs and experience level. If you need more support, they will help you. If you are more seasoned, initial training can be expedited.
About the Company: Spiritrust Lutheran provides residential living, assisted living, personal care, memory support and rehabilitation services in six senior living communities and home care services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.