compensation: Based On Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our growing business is looking for a reliable, hardworking, and self-motivated Mowing Foreman to join to our team who will possess a friendly, customer service minded attitude and will conduct themselves in a professional manor. Candidate must have a current & valid driver's license to be considered for this position.
Skills, Responsibilities and Qualification:
• Oversee a mowing crew with the ability to teach others skills for each job.
• Oversee the proper maintenance and cleaning off all tools and equipment.
• Properly mow, trim, and clean up after mowing.
• Check truck oil, fluids, tire pressure, proper trailer connection, and all lights/brakes are in working condition.
• Track field labor and complete accurate daily paperwork & timecards.
• Lead crew in loading/unloading equipment and materials.
• Experience with a zero turn mower
• Experience with a walk behind mower
• Experience weed whacking
• Experience with leaf blowers and able to carry 20lb. back pack blower on back.
• Snow removal during winter.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs. plus
• Available to work a varied schedule (including Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays)
• Work in adverse weather conditions.
• Stoop, bend, sit and stand for 10 hours or more a day.
• Must have a valid driver's license with a good driving record.
• Drug free work environment.
Pay Rate Determined by Experience
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers