QR Code Link to This Post
Our client a leading Disaster Restoration Company in South Central PA, is now hiring a Carpenter Helper for our York location to repair fire and water damaged properties. This is full-time, year-round, employment opportunity!
A successful candidate possesses the following:
• Minimum 1year carpentry experience and/ or degree from trade school in carpentry.
• Work with carpenter and subcontractors to complete project
• Demolition as required by project
• Good communication and customer relations skills
• Able to safely lift up to 50 lbs., climb ladders, carry equipment up/down stairs
• Valid PA driver’s license and clean MVR subject to background check
• Clean criminal record subject to background check
• Available to work OT and on-call schedule as needed. Responds to demands of 24/7 emergency service company (once hired on).
• Candidates must provide all necessary basic tools of the trade.
• Follow safety standards
Typical hours are 7am-3:30pm Monday thru Friday with OT as required.
GREAT benefits including health, dental, Rx, life insurance, and paid vacations and holidays when hired on.