compensation: Based on Experience and Performance employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Job Openings: Granite Installer Technicians and Granite Countertop Fabricators
Great Opportunity to LEARN, GROW and ADVANCE - No experience Required… We’ll train the persons who are motivated to learn granite fabrication or countertop installation.
Previous experience with construction type work is helpful but not required.
Since 2002 Atlantic Custom Granite & Marble has been manufacturing and installing quality countertops... We're growing and looking for quality minded individuals to join our company.
Our process is fully digital from computer measuring-templating to CNC/robotic fabrication.
Quality, attention to detail and professionalism is the foundation of our success individually and as a team/company.
Using best in class installation tools, carts, and truck cranes we safely and efficiently deliver and install granite countertops.
Granite Installer LEAD Technicians
Granite Installer Assistant / Trainees
Granite Fabrication Technicians
COUNTERTOP INSTALLER --Responsibilities:
1. Manage the countertop installation process from start to finish
2. Drive and operate company truck and service crane
3. Use tools, carts and company techniques for safe lifting, transport and installation of countertops
4. Follow Standard Practices and contribute to improving them
5. Work along, train, and coach installation trainees / assistants
6. Maintain an organized job site, truck, and supplies.
COUNTERTOP INSTALLER -- General Requirements:
1. Outgoing and Positive Personality
2. Detail-oriented: quality and precision-focused
3. Strong work ethic and a desire to learn
4. Professional, logical, methodical, and thoughtful at all times
5. Must be able to lift 100 lbs
6. Comfortable with basic power tools, tape measure and basic math with fractions
7. Superior communication skills / Strong problem solving skills / Strong organizational skills
8. Proven ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
9. Work day starts at 7AM. ----8 to 10+ hour days are common (We work until the job is done)
10. Continue to pass DOT physical
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and physical.
Candidates must have a valid driver's license.
Based on General Work Experience and Performance
Excellent Vacation, Holiday and Health Insurance benefits