Operation of spiral winder and cut-off saws and other miscellaneous equipment to fill customer orders.
1. Read and understand spec sheet and production orders to set-up machines correctly to produce a quality product.
2. Measuring, calipering, and checking the overall quality per customer specifications.
3. Ability to operate equipment effectively and efficiently.
4. Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment.
5. Identify quality issues of end product and raw materials and remedy accordingly.
6. Ability to analyze packaging and make adjustments when needed.
7. Ability to lift 100 lbs., bend and twist throughout the work day.
8. Must be willing to accept and receive supervision and assistance with regard to machine operations and other essential tasks as assigned.
9. Comply with safety regulations/procedures and maintain clean and orderly work area.
1. Problem Solving.
2. Analytical ability.
3. Communication skills.
4. Interpersonal skills.
Prior machine operating experience is required, though machine specific training will be conducted once enrolled in our formal training program. Rate of pay starts at $20.00 per hour. Hours for 2nd shift are from 3:00 pm to 1:00 am, Monday through Thursday, 3 pm - 8 pm on Friday, including overtime.
Employment is on a temp to hire basis through a local staffing agency. Once applicant has completed the required contract hours and met performance standards, permanent employment will begin. Hours worked under the temp arrangement are credited toward service time and benefits eligibility.
Please submit your resume for consideration.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers