Excellent company seeking a 1st shift Supply Chain Assistant.
- Communicates with field representatives to coordinate deliveries of material.
- Confirms site readiness and schedules last mile delivery to job site.
- Schedules pick-up and delivery appointments with 3PL partner.
- Builds shipment schedule and confirms manpower availability.
- Maximizes usage of dedicated moffett trucks to drive high utilization.
- Verifies shipment completeness and obtains approval of any exceptions in advance of shipment.
- Tracks daily truck schedule adherence and driver in/out times.
- Creates customs invoices for international shipments.
- Reconciles hub inventory for both inbound and outbound.
- Confirms ship date accuracy in SAP system and updates hub reports.
- Maintains work area, tools and equipment in a clean, safe, orderly manner.
This position is a long term/temp position. Please submit your resume for consideration.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers