employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
· Performs inspection of in-coming wire and wire mesh, verifies the chemical and physical test reports from vendors and tensile, elongation and wire diameter measurements.
· Conducts daily department audits by verifying job packets, set ups, spot checks dimensional requirements and quality of product.
· Inspects measurement tools and calibrates equipment as required.
· Prepares daily certifications and maintains the filing of the quality records.
· Conducts root cause analysis on customer returns and prepares CCR forms for sales, engineering management.
Experience & Education:
· High School or equivalent diploma, Technical School or 4+ years related work experience
· Strong math skills
· Ability to do statistical analysis, precision measurements and process capability studies
· Good data entry skills
· Ability to read measuring tools
· Ability to move around a manufacturing facility to conduct audits
· Ability to maneuver up to 100 lbs. with lifting equipment or help
· Good communication skills
· Ability to work regular and flexible shifts, meet attendance requirements and overtime when required.