Are you looking for 1st shift? Do you have a strong attention to detail OR experience in a dental laboratory? Apply today or call Taylor at 717-767-1600!
QR Code Link to This Post
Job Details for Lab Technicians:
- Schedule: M-F 8am-4:30pm (some overtime is required)
- Pay Rate: $13/hour - $18/hour
Job Responsibilities & Description for Lab Technicians:
- Maintenance and programming of CNC milling machine and related robotics
- Prepare and process cases for shipping by verifying each order for accuracy
- Assist in managing inventory of all office and shipping supplies ensuring all items remain above inventory tolerances
- Proficient at coping and various substructure design programs and the respective machine tool paths
Job Requirements for Lab Technicians:
- Dental manufacturing background is desirable but not essential
- 1 year related experience with CAD design and programming automated production machines that use milling specification software preferred
- 1 year customer service experience
- Must be able to maintain concentration while sitting at a computer monitor for long periods of time. Designs must meet high quality and design standards.