Harmony Grove Community Church (HGCC) is looking a music director that will help lead our congregation to worship Jesus Christ, in spirit and in truth. Fostering dynamic congregational worship by singing the best of the old and the best of the new, is a key priority for our church and we are seeking an individual who is called and gifted by God in the following areas:
QR Code Link to This Post
• Have a personal and growing relationship with God through Jesus Christ
• Gifted in leading congregational worship
• Skilled in leading with/playing an instrument
• Possess leadership and organizational skills
• Must be a team player
• Collaborating in the planning of our weekly Sunday 10:30 am worship service. Choosing a balance of congregational hymns and modern praise songs that engage the congregation and support the reading and preaching of God’s Word.
• Modeling and leading heartfelt worship in an invitational style – that draws people in, encourages participation, and points people to Jesus.
• Recruiting, auditioning, teaching, and training volunteer musicians and singers in the church and community to serve the congregation as a team with musical skill and humility.
• Leading a weekly rehearsal that prepares the team for Sunday as well as deepens their relationship with Jesus Christ.
Part-time- 5-8 hours/week