Are you intrigued by the incredible history of the Battle of Gettysburg, and do you want to work for an amazing retail company that puts its Team, Partners, Guests & Planet first?
Be a part of this “must-see” featured tourist attraction located in Gettysburg – where the veil of early morning fog through the day’s setting sun, and other awe-inspiring discoveries, await at every turn throughout this magnificent property.
Imagine yourself helping our guests create memorable experiences…Now imagine yourself in a fun and rewarding seasonal Sales Associate role at our Gettysburg National Military Park gift store!
Our story begins with extraordinary people. It is a group of creative, detailed and passionate folks that make up our store and store support center teams that truly love what they do – helping further our partner’s missions by creating spectacular retail experiences.
Event Network is the leading premier retailer that proudly operates world-class cultural attraction retail stores throughout North America. Our venues include zoos, aquariums, museums, science centers, botanical gardens, traveling exhibitions and other highly regarded cultural attractions. To see a complete list of our partnerships, please visit us at www.eventnetwork.com.
Our people make us pretty great! Our friendly and enthusiastic team help create delight and surprise as they interact with guests to deliver the ultimate guest shopping experience.
As SALES ASSOCIATE (Part-time Seasonal) you will:
• Provide exceptional guest service as you assist in day-to-day store operations
• Ensure that guests have the best shopping experience ever
• Engage with guests and create an entertaining, fun, exciting and memorable experience
Position Preferences / Requirements:
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule, weekends and evenings
• Must naturally enjoy interacting with people of all ages
• Must be able to proactively intercept, engage, and demonstrate product to customers and able to effectively communicate product features
• Must be welcoming, positive, engaging and friendly towards our customers, team members, and venue staff
• Previous retail, cash-handling, merchandising skills, and customer service experience is a plus
Physical Demands – The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the Sales Associate is frequently required to stand; walk and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
• The Sales Associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
BRING YOUR TALENT TO US!
Apply today! You'll have the opportunity to join a team that takes pride in our amazing Company Culture. Share your commitment to excellence with us, and be a part of our culture of teamwork, creativity, inspiration & fun. You will enjoy an environment where you are encouraged and inspired to develop yourself professionally and personally, where you are celebrated and motivated, and where we promote wellness through healthy living to enhance your quality of life. Come see for yourself!
Event Network is an equal opportunity employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers