CHEWY ⌚We are here until 5PM today!! 💰 $400 SIGN ON BONUS💰 (Mechanicsburg, Pa)
40 Dauphin Drive
compensation: Up to $21/hr employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Chewy is hiring for PART-TIME & FULL-TIME positions for our essential industry! No appointment necessary – walk in interviews!
CHEWY is now offering NEW, INCREASED PAY RATES UP TO $21/hr, PLUS BONUS PAY AND INCENTIVES!
• Earn up to an EXTRA $4 an hour now thru the end of the year!
• PLUS $400 SIGN-ON BONUS!
• Overtime incentives of up to $200 offered on a week to week basis
• IMMEDIATE start dates available for day and night shifts!
• On-the-Spot offers!
• PLUS, excellent benefits beginning the 1st of the month after you start!
Chewy is hiring Warehouse Workers, Material Handlers, and Fulfillment Specialists for our fulfillment center in Mechanicsburg, PA with wages up to $21/hr with opportunity for increases at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, and 48 months!!! We also offer competitive benefits, climate-controlled warehouse, leadership development programs with rapid career growth potential, Team Member incentives, and full-time opportunities.
What you'll do:
• Fulfillment Specialists perform a wide range of warehouse functions.
• Duties include everything from making boxes to loading those boxes in trailers, and everything in between within the warehouse.
• We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and great care in every order we fill for our customers
What You'll Need:
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Preferred experience driving a stand-up Forklift; Reach Truck, Order Picker/Cherry Picker; no experience required – internal training offered
• Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
• Must be able to stand and /or walk for up to 10-12 hours daily with or without reasonable accommodation, each shift has two 30-minute breaks
• Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial Vehicles) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
• Preferred experience in Inbound receiving, loading/unloading material, putaway, or labeling within a warehouse environment
• Flexibility for opportunities when overtime is required
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact HR@Chewy.com.
Chewy is closely monitoring the outbreak of a respiratory illness caused by the Coronavirus. Team members, vendors and visitors at all Chewy sites are required to wear face masks in all common areas, including break/lunchrooms, hallways, restrooms, reception areas, conference rooms, etc. Except in the case of previously approved medical or other accommodations, team members, vendors and other visitors must always wear masks or cloth coverings over their nose and mouth while at work in a company facility.
For the health and safety of our team members, at this time, Chewy is
not permitting team members, vendors, or other visitors to enter its facilities if they:
• Are experiencing COVID-19 or other flu-like symptoms (e.g., fever, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and/or diarrhea) or
• have come into close contact with someone who has a confirmed or suspected case of a COVID-19 infection.
The CDC defines close contact as:
Being within approximately 6 feet (2 meters) of an individual with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 infection for at least 15 minutes. Close contact can occur while caring for, living with, visiting, or sharing a healthcare room with a person exhibiting symptoms or who tested positive for COVID-19.
If you fall into any of the categories listed above,
please respond to this email and let Human Resources know immediately. We will work with you to accommodate your needs, including possibly extending your start date. The health and safety of our Team Members is our number one priority and we appreciate your cooperation in this matter.
If you have any other questions, please reach out to us!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers