• The Customer Service Associate (CSA) Provides customer service by greeting customers, answering the phone, honoring price guarantee and sharing information related to special order, installation and delivery options.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Promotes and offers customer loyalty and credit programs, extended protection or replacement plans on any qualifying products.
• Provides prompt support to all checkout functions, call buttons, departmental pages, or requests for assistance.
• Breaks down and appropriately discards cardboard boxes.
• Observes and validates items being carried in and out of the store by checking receipts and load tickets.
• Down stocks merchandise by looking for empty areas on shelves and replenishing supplies.
• Generates leads for Project Specialist Exterior (PSE) programs by actively engaging customers in their project needs.
• Prepares merchandise in department of responsibility based on customer requirements/specifications (e.g., tints and mixes paint, cuts and threads pipe, cuts and bundles wood, cuts drywall, cuts blinds).
• Uses store systems to prioritize loads, print pricing labels, and to look up items or item numbers for price and inventory information.