Highway Materials, Inc. is a producer of Construction Aggregates and Hot Mix Asphalt products in Eastern Pennsylvania.
QR Code Link to This Post
Currently, we are recruiting for the position of Sales Representative for Lancaster, Dauphin, Lebanon, Chester and York Counties.
- Applies the principles and practices of successful asphalt marketing by developing productive working relationships with both existing and new customers
- Establish the company as the vendor of choice by providing exceptional customer service and communication, setting our company apart from the competition.
-Gathers market intelligence and understands industry trends through frequent contact with customers, industry counterparts, and industry information sources.
-Actively seeks out and analyzes market expansion opportunities.
- Solicit/secure opportunities to price jobs and gather orders from existing customers by means of personal visits, telephone conversation, or written communication.
- Identify new markets and targets specific accounts and prospects to meet or exceed sales objectives.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have 3 years related experience in sales with construction background (specifically aggregate, concrete, or asphalt).
- High school Diploma or equivalent required, undergraduate degree preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate and negotiate with others at all levels within and outside the organization required
- Excellent phone etiquette, speaking voice and professional appearance
- Must have strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Knowledge of Vista a PLUS!
- Must possess valid PA drivers license to travel to various locations
- Ability to do basic math
- Able to work independently with attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize assignments to meet long-term and short-term deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Valid Driver's License
Interested candidates should send their resume along with salary requirements to this posting. Please include your e-mail address and phone number. Otherwise, we will not be able to contact you.
EOE (M/F/D/V)/Drug Free Environment