compensation: Commission Based Compensation with direct deposit available. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Part time - 1 to 2 days/week
Active, compassionate long term care center with an established book in Gettysburg, PA
Matura Salon and Spa Management Field Manager
Provide high quality salon services with a variety of skills including roller sets, haircutting and styling, coloring, perming, facial waxing, and basic manicures. Capable of maintaining a safe, secure and healthy salon environment in compliance with all established Pennsylvania Board of Cosmetology operating safety and sanitation procedures.
Must possess a current and active license to practice as a cosmetologist in Pennsylvania. Minimum three years of professional experience working with older adults preferred. Qualified candidates must possess good communication skills, be patient, compassionate, dependable, organized, work well independently and possess excellent customer service skills.
• Competitive commission based compensation with direct deposit available.
• Fully paid professional liability and worker's compensation insurance.
• All professional salon products provided: Wella, Sebastian, Joico, Affirm & Morgan Taylor.
• NEW! Professional Tool Discount Program
• Field training with special emphasis on Memory Care.
• Continuing education (CE)* offered for growth oriented stylists.*
*CE for license renewal varies by state; certificate of completion is required for state approval.
Apply Online http://www.maturasalonandspa.com/careers/27/cosmetologist-0
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers