favorite this postField Network Technicianhide this posting
compensation: Commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Growing interconnect company is searching for an experienced high-end Field Network Technician to deliver exceptional competent customer service and support to their clients in south central Pennsylvania.
Great opportunity to grow your career with an established and well-known organization.
Competitive salary and benefits package.
Installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of the following:
• Routers, Firewalls, and switches
• Data backup and storage solutions
• Workstations, servers, virtualization, and cloud computing
• Windows Desktop, Server OS, and other business software
• Wireless Infrastructure, controllers, and access points
• IP surveillance cameras and camera servers
• VoIP phones and phone systems
Providing onsite and remote help desk support/service to customers
The ideal candidate for this role will be an independent worker, self-motivated, with strong organization, verbal/written communication, and time management skills.
The candidate for this position should have experience with Active Directory, Group Policy, and basic network services (DHCP, DNS, FTP). Strong knowledge of firewalls (SonicWALL), managed switches, wireless products with the skills on setting up networks, routing, VLANs and the ability to use common network troubleshooting tools such as Wireshark. Knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS (desktop and server). Microsoft Office, Office 365, and Exchange knowledge is also preferred.
Experience with ticketing system software for time and customer management is preferred.
A valid Driver`s License is a must as this position requires some travel each day to customer sites.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in related IT experience
• Strong troubleshooting/critical thinking skills
• Familiarity with networking
• Customer service skills
• 100% paid insurance for employee
• Up to 3% matching simple 401K
• Paid Holidays and Personal Day Benefits (All totaling 10 days/year)
• Bonus Plan
• Work Vehicle and tools
• POSITIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers