For over 40 years, OPEX Corporation has received global recognition as a leader in the design, manufacture, and service of business process automation equipment. With their recent expansion into the Warehouse Automation market, OPEX has experienced tremendous growth, providing new and expanded opportunities for their current and future employees. If you are looking to join a growing, cutting edge technology company that strives to maintain a collegial, family-oriented culture, you should check us out.
OPEX Corporation is currently looking for a full time onsite Field Service Technician to work in Warehouse Automation. The technician will use hand tools for preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of material handling equipment. We look for individuals who are mechanically inclined with a strong background in electronics and some software. OPEX is looking for individuals who enjoy and can thrive in a fast-paced environment that involves servicing & maintaining robotic technology based equipment.
· This position is responsible for keeping equipment running in production, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of material handling equipment
· Installing and setting up new equipment
· Interact with the customer to determine the problem
· Completing field service reports
· Keeping the customer informed as repairs are made and answer any question that may arise.
· Interact with management as well as other personnel to analyze and correct any equipment performance issues
· Completing and submitting weekly online timecards and expense report
· Associate's Degree in related field and/or equivalent hands-on job experience
· Must be able to work overtime when required
· PC Competency, Word & Excel and Windows OS
· Must have excellent customer service skills
· Possessing a driver's license, insurance and a reliable vehicle
· Ability to lift at least 40 pounds independently
· Standing and walking, throughout duration of shift
· Ability to maneuver a job site, including small spaces in and around our equipment.
· Warehouse environment
· Must have the ability to lift heavy machine parts while on duty
· Ability to maneuver in and around our equipment, including small spaces
· Squatting, bending, kneeling, reaching overhead, reaching forward will occur while on the job
OPEX Corporation is a recognized global technology leader in high-speed mail room automation, document imaging, and material handling. Since 1973, OPEX systems have provided performance enhancing workflow solutions and cost-effective results to thousands of organizations around the world.
From its humble beginnings in a leased warehouse in southern New Jersey, OPEX's global workforce currently has over 1,00+ employees. OPEX's World Headquarters features more than 475,000 square feet of engineering, manufacturing, warehouse, product assembly and office space. OPEX offices are also located in the U.K., France, Germany and Australia.
· Full medical, dental and vision with low employee contribution rates
· Paid holidays, vacation and personal days
· 401k with matching and profit sharing
· Basic life insurance, short term and long term disability