compensation: $16 -$18 / hour with benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Rice Fruit Company is seeking an IT Help Desk Specialist for its facility located in Gardners, PA. The primary responsibility is to provide rapid and effective day-to-day support to our end-users. This position supports legacy and new application platforms. This individual must have the ability to be the primary troubleshooter and resolve PC, mobile, and other network devices and system/application issues promptly. Basic networking and server experience is required in order to manage the hardware environment and support requests effectively.
Rice Fruit Company is a family-owned and operated business that stores, markets, packs, and ships whole, fresh apples on behalf of local orchards.
• Strong diagnostic and analytical skills
• Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
• Ability to provide necessary documentation and knowledge transfer as required
• Ability to communicate with people at all skill levels of an organization in a professional manner
Essential Technical Skills and Responsibilities:
• PC hardware/software troubleshooting on desktops and laptops
• Windows 10 OS installation, reloading, data migrations, management, and support
• Supporting mobile devices, including iOS and Android devices, tablets, and handheld scanners
• Support end-users in Office 365 Exchange, MS Office, and similar administrative software programs
• Entry-level support of primary routers, switches, wireless, VoIP, and security technologies
• Administration of Basic Windows Server for end-user needs (AD, DNS, DHCP)
• Protect company’s infrastructure through Malware & Virus detection skills and removal knowledge
• Basic Networking management (TCP/IP, VPN, RDP, VLAN)
• WSUS, GPO, and desktop patch management
• Printers and supply handling management
Education and Experience:
• Minimum of a High School diploma and or IT Technical Degree.
• A minimum of one year in a help desk or desktop support environment.
• A+, Network+, MCP and other relevant certifications preferred or equivalent experience.
• Work with third-party suppliers as needed.
• Virtualization (VMware) Support
• Basic Programming / Scripting Skills
• Basic MS SQL knowledge
• Spanish speaking
• Image creation & deployment server skillset
If interested, please send your resume to HR at ricefruit.com. Rice Fruit Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers