1. Check lights, power circuits, auxiliary circuits and electric brake operation on small utility and boat trailers, RVs and cargo trailers up to and including semi-tractor trailers anytime anywhere without hitching up, no tow vehicle required.
2. Two models to choose from for practical efficient solutions to a variety of trailer testing applications.
MODEL T7: $119.00
1. Test any trailer or RV equipped with a round 7-blade towing electrical connector.
2. Optional plug-in accessories sold separately for testing other towing electrical connector configurations include single and multi-configuration adapters and tow vehicle circuit testers for checking 4-flat, 5-flat, round and square 6-way (pop-up camper) and round 7-pole (semi-tractor trailer) connections.
3. Systems tailored to accommodate user requirements, only pay for what you need.
MODEL T47: $129.00
1. Dual connector tester for checking trailers and RVs equipped with round 7-blade and/or 4-flat connections, no adapter required.
2. Accepts all optional plug-in accessories listed above.
1. Help avoid accidents and violations.
2. Use at home, in the shop or on the road.
3. Save time and money, increase production.
4. Enables customers to drop trailers off without waiting.
5. Protect your car or truck from blowing fuses while hitching up.
6. Test trailers without plugging into potentially energized or faulty tow vehicle sockets.
7. Perform quick routine light checks, make minor repairs or install complete systems without tying up the tow vehicle.
8. Detect short-circuiting and poor grounding caused by corrosion, normal wear and tear or rodents and insects attracted to and chewing through soy-based wiring insulation.
1. Assembled in the USA.
2. Portable and easy to carry.
3. Commercial grade durability.
4. Reliable hard-wired construction.
5. Simple straight-forward operation.
6. Check LED and incandescent lighting.
7. No delicate flashers or printed circuit boards.
8. Quick-reset 15-amp push-button circuit breaker.
9. No power drain if left "ON" when disconnected from trailer.
10. Built-in round 7-blade RV type connector accepts a variety of optional adapters.
11. Uses a common U1 or U1R lawn and garden battery (not included), no tools required to install.
12. Multi-configuration control panel differentiates between standard consumer-based trailers and semi-tractor trailers.
13. Control each circuit individually including potentially energized power circuits or activate multiple circuits simultaneously.
14. Provision for checking amperage on each circuit including electric brakes without probing or splicing into trailer wiring.
15. Durable lightweight vented small American made marine grade housing 7" wide x 10-1/2" long x 8-1/2" high.
16. Circuit identification guide included for referencing trailer wiring colors to circuit function.
PROVEN PERFORMANCE AND DEPENDABILITY
Serving private and commercial trailer and RV manufacturers, retailers, owners, inspectors, mechanics, repair shops and truckers from coast to coast since 2016.
it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests