I'm currently looking for individuals who would like to consign their collectibles/antiques/vintage toys/board games/electronics/sports memorabilia/new in box items, etc to me to be sold.
I run a small-scale, successful eBay store (100% customer feedback) - and would take care of all aspects of the deal including pick-up, uploading the items online, shipping & handling, dealing with customers, and so on. I run a legitimate online business - so a written deal will be issued to protect both me and you (the consignor).
So, if you have any of the items listed below (or similar to) and you don't feel like/have the time to sort, clean, appraise, or sell them online then please send me a list of what you have so we can begin discussing a potential deal. Thank you.
- Vintage Sports Memorabilia (Starter Jackets - Action Figures - Items still sealed - etc)
- Sport and/or Non-Sport Cards Cards, Packs, Boxes (pre-1990's)
- Older Board Games & Toys
- Older Collectibles (Trains, Magazines, Signs, Deposit Bags, etc)
- Any items with American History significance (documents - flags - autographs - etc.)
- Any smaller items that are still unopened/unused (office supplies - misc. items)
- Vintage Electronics (VHS Players - Turntables - Cameras - etc)
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers